Terms of Service
By using JustRead.io website (“Website”, "We" or “Us”), you (“User”) are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
We reserve the right to update and change these Terms of Service with or without prior notice.
Violation of any of the terms below may result in the termination of your account.
As a User:
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal purpose, spam, threaten, harass, exploit, harvest data, violate intellectual property rights or any other rights of anyone else or to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the sign up process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You may not attempts, in any manner, to undermine or violate security of the Website.
- You may not “Crawl,” “scrape,” or “spider” any content in the Website either manually or using an automated mechanism.
- The Service is offered with a free trial period. If you fail to pay for additional usage after your trial is finished, your account will be frozen and inaccessible until payment is made.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of features or capacity of your account. We do not accept any liability for such loss.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties. Where required, We will collect those taxes on behalf of taxing authority and remit those taxes to taxing authorities.
- Refunds are processed according to European law, so within 14 days of the purchasing date.
- In order to delete your account, you should contact us either by email at email@example.com. We'll take care of deleting your account at most two weeks after your request.
- All of your content will be inaccessible from the Website immediately upon cancellation. Within 30 days, all content will be permanently deleted from active systems and logs. Within 60 days, all content will be permanently deleted from our backups. This information can not be recovered once it has been permanently deleted.
- The Company, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account (including your date) or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your account. The Company reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part of the Service (including prices) with or without notice.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- Newsletters and their content belong to the publishers. We are not responsible for those contents.
- We are not responsible or liable for any damages, losses, or trauma caused as a result of signing up for or using this Website, nor for the actions performed or content shared by our users.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranties of any kind.
- While We attempt to make your access to and use of our services safe, we do not represent or warrant that our services or servers are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Technical support is only provided via email or via in-app chat when available.
- You understand that the Website uses third party vendors and partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove content and accounts that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Service customer, Service employee or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- We reserve the right to temporarily disable your account if your usage significantly exceeds the average usage of other Service customers. We will try to reach out to the account owner before taking any such actions except in rare cases where the level of use may negatively impact the performance of the Service for other customers.
- The Company does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- You and Us waive your rights to a jury trial and to have any other dispute arising out of or related to these Terms or our Services, including claims related to privacy and data security, (collectively, “Disputes”) resolved in court.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.