- We’ll never sell your personal info to third parties. Period.
- The privacy of your data is important to us. We’ll only access your data to help you with a problem or request, fix a software issue, take action regarding fraudulent/suspicious activities or violations of our Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
- When you write to us with a question or to ask for help, we'll keep that information, and the email address, for future reference.
- When you browse our pages, we'll track that for analytical purposes. We also store any information you volunteer, like surveys, for as long as needed.
- We use third-party services, such as cloud computing providers, customer support software, online security services or payment platforms to provide our services. By using our service, you agree to terms of service and privacy policies of those providers or vendors.
- We reserve the right to update and change this document with or without prior notice.
- You can access, change or delete your personal information at any time or ask us any question by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.